The Sporting Chance Center is available at reasonable rates to individuals, teams, tournament and event organizers, leagues, and organizations that require indoor space for their activities.
- Over 36,000 square feet of top quality, floating wood floor activity space.
- 5 Basketball Courts or 8 Volleyball courts. For a diagram of standard volleyball and basketball court layouts, click here.
- Two separate gyms, plus curtain dividers, create flexibility to accommodate different activities at one time without distraction.
- Controllable access points.
- Comfortable environment – plenty of seating for spectators, with food and drink options available at the Play Smart. Eat Smart.™ Café
HOW YOU CAN RENT SPACE IN THE CENTER
Start by completing our Facility Rental Request Form, outlining your general request, including the type of activity, and the dates and times requested. With that information we will contact you.
Rental rates vary depending on a variety of factors, including day and time of use, nature of use, anticipated attendance, and demands on the Center. Our mandate is to provide quality indoor space at the lowest possible price, so that we can encourage and expand youth participation in sports. Rates are typically based on one hour of use, starting as low as $30 per hour for one full basketball court.
User Requirements and Contract Terms
Users will be required to enter into written User Agreements which are subject to these Standard Terms. User must also comply with the Code of Conduct, Facility Use Polices, Complete Food and Beverage Policies, and provide proof of insurance. Please review these requirements before submitting your requests so that you are familiar with what will be expected.