The Sporting Chance Center is the hub of youth basketball and volleyball in Southern Arizona, home to tournaments, leagues, camps, clinics, open play and other programs devoted to youth health and fitness. The 40,000 square foot, air-conditioned Center features… to find out more click here.
Monsoon Session of LOBA has started
classes will be held
August 20, 27, September 10, 17, and 24
Beginners 1pm to 2:30pm
Intermediate 2:30pm to 4pm
LOBA Fall Session
registration is now open!
Classes will be held October 4, 8, 15, 22, and 29
- LOBA Monsoon Session continues September 10, 17, and 24
- LOBA FALL SESSION IS NOW OPEN!
- Tucson Basketball League Fall men’s session starts September 3rd
- Hardwood Hoops Fall Basketball League September and October
Southern Arizona Community Sports, Inc is proud to announce our new status as a Gatorade Performance Partner. The Sporting Chance Center happily joins Gatorade in their mission to Fuel Tomorrow by providing…
- Programs that help kids play in a safe, welcoming environment
- Access to sports facilities, equipment, apparel and transportation
- Training coaches on how to be champions for equity and inclusion
Now on TV – LIVE and VOD
The Sporting Chance Center and ProfileSports.TV have teamed up to offer FREE LIVE STREAMING and VIDEO ON DEMAND of all the action at the Center!
• New – Easy-to-use App and New Channels
• Get your HD video downloads for $10 each to keep.