December 21st, Pima County Board of Supervisors passed a resolution in response to the persistent surge of COVID-19 cases and deaths in the County. The resolution requires everyone in the County to wear a face covering indoors when six feet of physical distance cannot be consistently maintained. The current law in the State of Arizona declares businesses are not required to enforce mask mandates. Accordingly, we kindly request that you wear a mask while you are in the building and cannot consistently maintain six feet of distance from others. Athletes and Coaches who are actively participating on the court are encouraged to wear a mask in accordance with the Pima County resolution.
Be patient. Be safe. Be considerate.
Unvaccinated people can protect themselves & others by:
* Wearing a mask that covers your nose and mouth *
* Staying 6 feet apart from others who don’t live with you *
* Getting a COVID-19 vaccine when it is available to you *
* Avoiding crowds and poorly ventilated indoor spaces *
* Washing your hands often with soap and water *
* Using hand sanitizer if soap and water aren’t available *