A UNIQUE PROJECT
The Sporting Chance Center is the region’s largest indoor sports facility available to the public. It is a high-profile project for Pima County and the only facility of its type in Southern Arizona.
- Landmark Building– Large, iconic, highly-visible building located at a prime intersection (River Rd. & La Cholla Blvd.) in the heart of Tucson.
- Hub of Southern Arizona amateur sports – leagues, tournaments, camps, clinics, and special events nearly 365 days a year, including many large events.
- Desirable demographics– we project 250,000-300,000 visits per year; approx. evenly split between adults and youth
- Positive message –supporting a non-profit organization dedicated to health, fitness, nutrition, positive development of youth.
- Quality project – state-of-the art design; inviting, inspiring environment.
- Quality partners – some of Southern Arizona’s most respected and recognizable businesses are involved.
SOME MARKETING OPTIONS
Below are some ideas, or we can create a custom program for you.
FACILITY-BASED MARKETING OPPORTUNITIES
The Center has a tremendous amount of unique and impactful “billboard space” for marketing partners to display their messages. Examples include:
- Name a court (only one remaining)
- Name an area or feature in the building (e.g., lobby, plaza)
- Scoreboard advertising (currently committed)
- Kiosks/display cases in lobby
- Banner placement
PROGRAM-BASED MARKETING OPPORTUNITIES
Associate your brand with one of our important programs:
- Lute Olson Basketball Academy – your support will allow more outreach to at-risk youth
- Active Afternoons™ – an open play program to get kids active after school
- Play Smart. Eat Smart.™ – nutritional education program
OFFICIAL PARTNER STATUS – Exclusive or Preferred Service Provider Relationship
Become an official partner of the Center and promote to Center users. Benefits can include:
- Banner placement at Center and on website recognizing “official partner” status
- Opportunities to promote at Center
- Opportunities to host programs (e.g., clinics, workshops) at Center
PLEASE CONTACT US
Whether you are looking to support the Center because you believe in the mission, or because you want to promote your brand and message to the large Center audience – or (hopefully) both – you can be confident that any contribution you make will used responsibly to improve the lives of Tucson youth and make our community a better place to live.
Contact us for more information. Call 520-888-1288 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for Your Support!