Through our Active Afternoons™ Program, we provide “Open Play” hours for the community each week, encouraging neighborhood kids and young adults to be active when they are not in school.
Open play has returned! Daily hours are posted on the calendar below.
- Open play is during specified hours only – hours vary weekly.
- Open Play is generally for basketball only.
- Personal/team training is not permitted. Please contact us if you would like to inquire about renting a private court.
- Upcoming Open Play Hours for basketball are below…
OPEN PLAY POLICIES
- Participants under 12 years of age require adult supervision.
- Participants must register and complete Waiver Form (click here to print the form).
- A nominal daily fee is charged. Under 18 – $1.00, 18 and over – $2.00.
- Participants shall abide by Code of Conduct. Facility Use Policies and Complete Food and Beverage Policies.
OPEN PLAY CALENDAR